“Peace of Mind” For Only $40 Per Year
Ambu-Care is a cost-savings protection plan offered by American Medical Response (AMR), West Michigan’s recognized leader in emergency transportation and care. For just $40 a year, Ambu-Care members have no out-of-pocket costs for medically necessary* ambulance transportation. AMR accepts what your insurance company pays as payment in full.
Medicare co-pays and deductibles continue to rise. Protect yourself and your family! Join 20,000 West Michigan Ambu-Care members by enrolling today!
As an AMR Ambu-Care Member you’ll benefit from:
- One membership that covers you, your spouse and your dependents
- ZERO out-of-pocket cost for medically necessary* ambulance transportation
- Coverage for an entire year
- Reduced rates when you use AMR’s wheelchair van transport service
- 20% discount if you have no insurance or your insurance company denies your claim
Ambu-Care Memberships are available in parts of Kent, Ottawa, and Allegan Counties
(See Service Area Map Below)
You must use the services of AMR in order for your AMR Ambu-Care Membership benefits to cover you unless you live in one of the following communities: Grandville, East Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Rockford, Kentwood and Plainfield Twp. These communities are part of the Kent County Consortium in which we honor other ambulance membership programs.
The Cost Saving Benefits of Ambu-Care Membership:
* Medically Necessary Ambulance Service: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) indicate medical necessity exists when the medical condition of the patient is such that travel by means other than ambulance would harm or endanger their life.
For questions, please contact our customer service advocates:
800.560.9318 option 3
The information you provide on the Ambu-Care Membership application is encrypted and secure.