Did you know “Peace of Mind” costs only $40 per year?
Enroll now in Ambu-Care, Michigan’s first and largest ambulance membership program. For just $40 a year, Ambu-Care protects you, your spouse and your dependents from the expense of ambulance transportation.
Ambu-Care allows you to call for help without worrying about the cost. Is your child complaining of pain after a fall? Is a loved one experiencing chest pain? Don’t wait to call because of the expense you might incur. Our highly trained and compassionate paramedics will be at your door in minutes. They will assess the situation and recommend the appropriate next step. You’re protected 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with Ambu-Care by American Medical Response.
As an Ambu-Care Member you’ll benefit from:
- One membership that covers you, your spouse and your dependents
- ZERO out-of-pocket cost for medically necessary ambulance transportation
- Protection that goes beyond insurance coverage
- Reduced rates when you use AMR’s wheelchair van transport service
- 20% discount if you have no insurance or your insurance company denies your claim
Ambu-Care Memberships are available in parts of Kent, Ottawa, and Allegan Counties (see service area map)
The Cost Saving Benefits of Ambu-Care Membership:
Medicare co-pays and deductibles continue to rise. Protect yourself and join the 20,000 people in West Michigan saving hundreds of dollars by becoming an Ambu-Care member today!
For questions, please contact our customer service advocates:
800.560.9318 option 3
The information you provide on the Ambu-Care Membership application is encrypted and secure.